The Positive Effects Of Music
The holidays are over; some of us have already abandoned our New Year’s resolutions, and what lies ahead of us are several months of a cold Chicago winter. But we have good news in store for you! Listening to music can actually improve your mood! Here’s how it works- take our tips and instead of suffering from the winter blues, enjoy singing the songs of your mood!
- Music’s advantageous effects on mental health have been known for thousands of years. Ancient philosophers used it to relieve stress.
- Many people find recognizable music reassuring and calming. In fact, music is so efficient in reducing anxiety, it is often used in medical settings to help patients manage their stress/anxiety about procedures.
- The tone of music is equally important in terms of how your body responds to music. Your brain understands cheerfulness from pieces played in a major key.
- Researchers have discovered that you can intentionally improve your mood by listening to upbeat music. Music can not only improve your mood, but also change your entire view of yourself, a moment, or the world.
- So think about how much fun you and your guests are going to have grooving on the dance floor.Choose your favorite songs here! http://ringofmusic.com/music/